Monday, February 9, 2009

My BirthdAY BAssSHhh


FEBRUARY 6,2009 its me turning 21 years old??? hehhe
as in? well yeah... im getting older but younger in hEart and Thoughts nakz...
During my birthday i got alot of surprises which really touches me..
it proves me that its the thought that really counts, a simple but
very meaningful celebration!




Bonding with my friends... na super sinorpresa ako.. a kind of surprise na matagal ko na ding pinangarap na ma-experience! yong tipong naka-lights off then biglang "HHHAAApppyy BirthDDDay MaRRRyyy" with matching cutieCAKE pa nakz... with drama while blowing the candles on it! todo bonding...

then belated Happy Birthday ceLebration pa sa bahay, just a simple dinner with my family and relatives,.. weeeewww i did enjoy my birthday inspite of everything... now im very much inspired to face life's trials for me for i know i have my family and friends to back me up...

P.S. for my Brow..tnx sa gift..Di ko pa nabili ano gusto koh hahahha anu nga kaya magandang pang remembrance sa sarili hehehhe...

GodBless Us...



2 comments:

Jhanz said...

Happy birthday. :D

Chicharonix said...

hi... tnx for the comment!