Friday, November 21, 2008

"2MBS tHe AfTer ShocK"


"Ate Ria & MarIa"

2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit which was held in Family Country Hotel and Convention Hotel and Convention Center last October 25-26, 2008 was so great! One of a kind experience ever! I’m with my friends Joey, Marvin and Nash. But before that very event the 4 of us were very excited to meet a lot of people from the blogging world “the world that were exploring” , to learn new things, experience the newness of the atmosphere having those people whom we don’t know etc… weew


JoeY, MarVin, Mam AiLeen & NaSh


MaRia & Mam AiLeen

We do have our different expectations with the event. Upon entering the convention center were kinda shy facing all this strangers. And we didn’t get disappointed of all we expect. All the topics were so exciting, me myself didn’t feel any dull moments. I’m so inspired with all their talks as a student I can say that theirs a real big world outside school which I’m gonna explore soon.
To all the people and sponsors who made this event possible! Thank you so much! I’m proud to be a Mindanawan blogger
Hope to attend the next MBS!

0 comments: