Friday, November 21, 2008

“The end…for a new Beginning”

1 chapter in my life had just end…”my happy ever after moments, my prince charming, my knight with shining armor and all” those were my fantasies being inlove. I just woke up 1 morning realizing that all of those will leave as my fantasies in life.

No more prince charming, Knight with shining armor but somehow there was still a happy ending. My prince charming was still a dear friend of mine, my buds and my VESTFwend. We end up as that, not that bad right? But I admit before we end up with that, I personally find it so hard to accept everything, to end up what we have been through as lovers.

It has been a year that were together as lovers, then with a snap… that chapter had ended…

A new beginning had just began, during our retreat I have a lot of realizations in my life. Specially in letting go of someone whom you really love. I know God sent me in the retreat house coz he has the purpose, for me to unwind from all my burdens in life, disappointments, insecurities and hardships. 2days and 1 night retreat was really a great help for me to lay down all my burdens in life and learn to accept and let go. And that was exactly had happened.

Now my lover was my VESTfwend already. I’m ok, were ok! Its where the new beginning had start




0 comments: